Our objective is to be the best option to provide support and confidence to our Insured, and also to provide counselling and adequate solutions with maximum celerity and efficiency to those who require surety insurance.
What is a Surety Policy?
Surety insurance is a contract whereby an Aseguradora garantiza a favor de un tercero denominado el Insurer (InSur), provides a guarantee to a nominated third party, the Insured / Beneficiary, ensuring the Purchaser / Proponent with respect to compliance of a contractual obligation.
Therefore the Insurer (InSur) becomes obliged to indemnify the Insured / Beneficiary for a determined amount with respect to the damage caused by the Purchaser, resulting from his non compliance.
Requests the insurance and must comply with guaranteed obligations.
Third party to whose benefit the policy is issued.
In charge of issuing the policy.
- Reliability of Offers
- Execution of Contracts
- Advanced Payments (financial / storing)
- Substitution of Repair Funds
- Possession of Materials for Manufacture
- Possession of Assets for use
- Certification of Manufacture Advance
- Temporary Importation
- Temporary Exportation
- Land Transit
- Establishment of a Fiscal Deposit
- Shipments under Consignment
- Differences in respect of Rights and Taxes
- Lack of Documentation
- Performance of an Activity or Profession
- Tax Related
- Administrators of Commercial Companies
- Guarantees abroad